Enjoy our offering of raw, treatment-free, local honey in 2 formats: minimally-strained and cut-comb.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY – Reserve release of Season 2019 honey
– Reserve honey is naturally crystallized.
– Shipping now to lower 48 in the US only. Local delivery to Northwest Jersey and Central Catskills by appointment.
– Special requests like gift wrap can be quoted by emailing info@email@example.com
– Contact us for bulk ordering, wholesale inquiries, and crop planning for future honey and beeswax ordering.
Half-pint Honey Jar
- perfect for a spoonful with coffee or tea
- spread on toast, pancakes
- great gift size
- taste of the Catskills
- wide-mouth glass jars means no waste
- origin tracing shows we don’t pack other people’s honey and call it our own
Pint Honey Jar
- a tablespoon a day
- treating cough
- baking and drink recipes
- brewing adjunct for small 1-5gal batches
- reusable & recyclable packaging
- harvest/packing dates tracked with quality inspections
- honey in it’s purest form, untouched by human hands
- foundationless edible wax honeycomb
- food-grade plastic box
- unique cut codes reveal the bees making your honey – which frame from which hive
Free shipping on orders over $100 – select option at checkout.
Season 2019 was the most recent production year prior to the pandemic. We took a step back from managed farm activities until travelling to and from the farm became feasible without endangering the small mountain communities we love. Honey, when properly stored in a cool, dry space can be stored indefinitely.
About our honey this year:
- The liquid honey naturally crystallizes over time and our Reserve stash can be brought back to a liquid consistency by being stirred in a warm water bath, if desired.
- The science side is that honey is primarily fructose and glucose combined enzymatically by honey bees with trace vitamins and minerals.
- The rate of crystallization of liquid honey is dependent on the ratio of fructose to glucose, and therefore linked to floral nectar source the bees foraged at that time.
- Clover and dandelion, for example, have a higher glucose ratio, and therefore crystallize faster.